Check out this article, “10 Landscaping Mistakes Not to Make This Fall” I would probably rephrase the title a bit and call it, “10 Landscape areas to consider this fall” The article has some great points and is well worth the read.
Here is a list of the 10 items mentioned in the article.
- Don’t overlook painting of your exterior home
- Don’t forget hardscape areas are just as important as soft landscaping:
- Don’t over look plant boxes below your windows for adding texture
- Don’t mistaken the beauty of fallen leaves as a reason not to rake
- Fall doesn’t mean the end of pool maintenance
- Don’t make the mistake of neglecting your yard tools
- Don’t think that your fall lawn doesn’t need fertilizer and care
- Remember your neighbors in the fall outdoor season
- Don’t forget to plant spring bulbs this fall for colorful blooms next year
- Don’t forget to use colorful ground cover to add visual interest
There has to be at least a few items in this list that you are interested in. Check out the article for more information on these topics.