With recent flooding in Colorado and Nebraska along the Platte River, it may be time to check your private well water to insure that it is safe to drink. This fall I have seen an increase in the number of private wells being tested for quality. It is always a good idea to have your well water analyzed once a year for safe drinking.
There are all types of analysis available from private and state laboratories. In addition, there are steps you need to perform like adding a preservative or keeping your sample cooled at a certain temperature. My advice to you is to get in contact with a representative. At Midwest Laboratories, I would suggest you send an email to email@example.com. or call 402-334-7770 and speak to a representative today.
A representative from Midwest Laboratories will provide you with the following:
- Appropriate analysis to fit your needs
- Give you instructions on taking a proper water sample
- Offer to send you supplies and return shipping label
- What type of turnaround time you can expect on your analysis
- Answer any other questions you might have about well water testing.
Image courtesy of Grant Cochrane / FreeDigitalPhotos.net