The USCC 2011 Conference & Tradeshow is in full swing.
This conference impresses me with the list of presentations. To give you some idea of the vast knowledge on this subject, check out the categories being looked at:
- Planning for Growth
- Regulation and Climate Change
- Anaerobic Digestion and Renewable Energy
- Mortality and Bioremediation
- Food Residuals and Increased Diversion
- Compost Quality , Benefits and Use
- Compost Systems
- International Developments
It is an impressive list of categories. Over 100 exhibitors, including Midwest Laboratories in Booth 21.