Check out this Video: How to Control Crabgrass Organically
Here are some steps that the video points out:
- Keep lawn 3 inches high when mowing. Crabgrass grows better in areas where the lawn is thin and low.
- Pull crab grass by hand to get rid of current weeds
- Spread mulch over the spot where cab grass has been pulled to prevent further seedlings from growing.
- Use organic products that contain soybean oil and vinegar to help eliminate future crabgrass.
- Water deeply and less frequently. Crabgrass grows best in conditions where moisture is consistently present.
Do you have any other tips to help control crabgrass organically? Please share.